Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, January 02, 2009
//♥ 2009.
1/02/2009

After 115 post, 50 drafts, 2 years and 1 day.. I have grown up. It's a new year.


2008 was an eventful year and it has been as exhilarating as it has been educational. Even though, there were ups and downs (oh come on, life is a roller coaster ride..) it was fun while it lasted. I met people which I would have never thought I would have hung out with and saw that some people were more superficial than I thought they were true. 2008, I stuck to what I believed in and experienced life through it. I learnt that my parents were right about certain people and I should believe their instincts.

2008 showed me that sometimes things are never what it seems. It taught me the toughest lesson I needed to learn and made me realise that some people will blindly follow what their parents tell them to without processing it twice, through the mind and heart. My parents never told me to judge on the basis of "just because" or because the parents are in financial difficulties or stupid. They may not have believed in friendship, but they never once taught me or told me stay away from anyone who was anyhow different from me. Maybe 2008 was just outwardly expressing my parents' teaching.

2008, I lost my Godpa. May he rest in peace in God's loving embrace. It was painful, but at least I know that he is in a better place, free from the torturous suffering of Cancer.

2008 showed me compassion and love. I felt really blessed to be with the people that I care for. I really thank them from the bottom of my heart for showing me and teaching me what benevolence meant. The magnitude of graciousness and hospitality I have received is overbearing and no adjective or vocabulary can summarise what I really feel. I am truly and undeniably, positively fortunate to have you all in my life. Thank you so much, and I love you all.


----------------------------------



With 2009, I pray for a peaceful, smooth and quiet year. No resolutions for me, because it's pointless if I don't stick to it. All I want for 2009 is for it to be quiet and smooth flowing for me to excel in my exams and for those who expect the recession to hit them real bad.

THE girl






its me

I dreamed a dream in time gone by. When hope was high and life worth living. I dreamed that love would never die. I dreamed that God would be forgiving. Then I was young and unafraid. And dreams were made and used and wasted. There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted.

byes(:

nenek(stephanie)
munmunie(waimun)
jen(sujen)
vaggie(joylyn)
chowchow(sa ra)
Roomie(alea)
Monkey(Lina)
Shanlei(esther)
Kath(katheryn)
President(karleng)
Pretty stuffs!!(Yilin)
Kimsng(Kimmy)
W3!(weiyan)
W3!(weiyan)
Lynn(suelynn)
Melly(M el Tan)
Qabir
The Flasher(Jason)
Ming
Si wei
Wendy
Vineeta
Sarah Chen
Sarah Camariah
John Lee
Sabrina K
Pei Jean
Balqis
Unite For the Children! (unicef)
The ONE Campaign!