Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, July 01, 2009
//♥ Apologies.
7/01/2009

Scatterbrained.

It's been 3 weeks. The fourth week is coming up, would my decision stand? More importantly, would I be able to live with it? Does it really matter what others think? It's my life at the end of the day, but even though other opinions do not matter, it's going to be something I have to carry through in my life. It is going to be another 40 years minimum.

FORTY years of agony.

If I'm already looking it as an agonising decision, what/why the hell am I following it through?
Am I just settling? Am I doing the correct decision? They always say that the correct decision is always the hardest to make, does this mean I will be making the correct decision?

I'm really sorry. Really, I am sorry.

I'm sorry for my own mistakes.
I'm sorry for letting us down.
I'm sorry for agonising us.
I'm sorry for ruining your life.
I'm sorry for never making you proud.
I'm sorry for all the trouble I have caused.

I know no matter the amount of "sorry" I use, it's never enough. After all, it is one of the most overly used word that the user don't really mean it. But, I'm really really sorry, and I only hope that I will be able to live with it.

THE girl






its me

I dreamed a dream in time gone by. When hope was high and life worth living. I dreamed that love would never die. I dreamed that God would be forgiving. Then I was young and unafraid. And dreams were made and used and wasted. There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted.

byes(:

nenek(stephanie)
munmunie(waimun)
jen(sujen)
vaggie(joylyn)
chowchow(sa ra)
Roomie(alea)
Monkey(Lina)
Shanlei(esther)
Kath(katheryn)
President(karleng)
Pretty stuffs!!(Yilin)
Kimsng(Kimmy)
W3!(weiyan)
W3!(weiyan)
Lynn(suelynn)
Melly(M el Tan)
Qabir
The Flasher(Jason)
Ming
Si wei
Wendy
Vineeta
Sarah Chen
Sarah Camariah
John Lee
Sabrina K
Pei Jean
Balqis
Unite For the Children! (unicef)
The ONE Campaign!